Senior Project Manager - Data Centres
Salary £55,000 - £60,000
Capstone are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to work with a leading international Project Management Consultancy. Our client delivers high profile projects across all sectors, including award winning data centres. With a presence in over 30 countries and working on prestigious projects in over 90 disciplines our client offers experience that cannot be found anywhere else. If you have experience with data centre construction and want to work with a top-tier company with blue-chip clients then this is the role for you!
As a Senior Project Manager, you would be responsible for overseeing projects from inception through to completion while ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard. The role is a client facing one so will require strong written and verbal communication to fully understand and deliver the full requirements of the projects. The role will require good organisational skills as you may be responsible for multiple projects at any one time.
- Providing leadership and direction for a project team.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Facilitating client meetings and representing the client and company with other agencies involved.
- To make decisions with full understanding of procedures, company policies and business practices.
- Degree educated with a relevant degree and chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- Precvious data centre construction experience.
- In-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles and the concepts and processes of Project Management.
- Ability to communicate comprehensively and concisely both verbally and written.
Please contact Henry Way at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 857 8781 or email@example.com. If you are interested get in contact to work with one of London's leading real estate consultancies.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates