Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€60000 - €70000 per annum + € 9500 car +bonus
over 2 years ago
Title: Senior Programme Manager
Pay: €60,000- 70,000 + €9500 car + bonus
Capstone has partnered with a global real estate company that is working for a world famous technology company to find a Senior Programme Manager. You will be embedded within the client to manage multiple Commercial Real Estate Projects across EMEA.
You would be responsible for managing multiple concurrent real estate projects including design, construction, occupancy, and budget management at either ground up or fit out phase.
- Managing all phases of project management including due diligence, design, construction, occupancy, quality control, staffing, and budget management.
- Interfacing with client and key stakeholders to define project requirements. Establishing project work plan and deadlines. Creating persuasive presentations that meet the project's objectives.
- Creating and managing project budget. Monitoring expenses to ensure project progresses on schedule and within the prescribed budget.
- Managing all facets of project design, construction, and occupancy. Qualifying and recommending contractors by reviewing bids and related documents.
- Overseeing Preparation of "For Execution" consultant contracts and management of the execution of these documents
- Managing the project team by providing direction and leadership. Facilitating client meetings regarding project matters.
You will have:
- An industry related degree in Project Management, Engineering, business or equivalent from appropriate 4-year BSc, MSc, college program.
- Typically at least 10+ years commercial development management or commercial fit out experience.
An ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with employees and client groups to take desired action.
- An in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles an be able to forecast and prepare budgets.
- Anability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in varying situations.
How to apply:
For a confidential conversation please contact Georgina Anstey on 02037575000, or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates