Project Management team required
£50,000-£60,000 plus bonus & benefits
Capstone's Project Management division are working with a leading development management organisation who specialise in the delivery of bespoke luxury properties for private clients around the world. With a head office based in London our client is delivering developments across prominent locations in London, the Homes Counties, Paris, New York, Istanbul and Doha. We have been instructed on an exclusive basis to assist with building a team of construction professionals to be based in London.
· Detailed knowledge of strategic mixed use development structure & management, international team appointments, contracts, cost management & multiple stakeholder interfaces.
· Detailed experience of development, management agreements, international procurement & bespoke forms of engagement.
· Detailed understanding of revenue projections, development / re development costs, in present / future value and future Investment valuation appraisal, considered against forecast EBITDA / IBFC (GOP).
· Extensive design, design coordination, functional value engineering & programming experience; interfacing direct procurement, international operations, F&B, spa & leisure, operated residential, tenants & leasing, maintenance & sustainability.
· Strong negotiation skills, highly practical, combined with design and commercial astuteness.
· Law degree & technical qualifications, progressing DCF, CAPM, DDM financial modelling.
· Extensive experience managing development of large scale, complex hotel & mixed use schemes, coordinating traditional, design & build, construction management & managing contracting forms of procurement amongst other hybrid structures.
· Very effective leadership with inherent project management & cost management skills and excellent documentation / reporting production.
· Comprehensive interpersonal and communication skills.
We are interested in speaking with specialist project & development managers with a technical knowledge of construction. Ideally you will have experience within residential, hotels and or mixed use. Successful candidates will be exposed to luxury/bespoke projects which are truly one of a kind, this is an enviable opportunity to be the client managing world class teams of consultants and construction professionals to develop remarkable buildings across the globe.
Please contact Rob Joslin (Director) to find out more about these roles, all discussions will be dealt with discreetly and confidentially.
T: +44 (0) 203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates