Title: INTERIM QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Location: Japan (Tokyo)
Contract Length: 8-month FTC
Based in Tokyo, Japan, the candidate will be responsible for Cost and Contract Management of a number of Key Sub-Contract packages delivering the Tokyo 2020 Golf and Shooting venues.
· Management of Key Sub Contract Packages.
· Carrying out monthly valuations.
· Negotiating variations with suppliers.
· Managing the flow of change requests / variations from the Client (TOCOG) and turning these into packages for pricing by suppliers.
· Financial Reporting including spend to date, payments received and constant reviews of the anticipated final account of key packages.
· Closing out final accounts with suppliers.
· Assisting with the negotiation of variations with the Client.
· Regular site visits and progress meetings.
· BSc in Quantity Surveying (or similar)
- Experience in stadia sector or events, sports facilities
· Minimum 2 years' post graduate experience.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· High organisational skills - this is a role with multiple contracts and therefore organisation and presentation is key.
· Strong Communication skills - ability to negotiate and communicate with Clients and Suppliers.
Package: To be discussed.
To apply, please call me on 02037575000 or email me on email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates