£35000 - £65000.00 per annum + plus package
about 1 year ago
£35,000 - £65,000 per annum PRO RATA (depending on experience) plus bonus, and package.
2-3 DAYS A WEEK, CARDIFF, WALES
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a local property consultancy who offer professional valuation advice to a number of Commercial and Residential clients.
The Valuations team is looking to recruit a surveyor who specialises in valuation who would feel comfortable providing full Redbook valuation advice on a portfolio of commercial and residential properties.
- Experience valuing a range of commercial and residential real estate including; industrial, retail and offices in a range of geographical locations across Wales.
- Undertake and manage international valuation assignments.
- Liaise with clients and coordinate project teams mostly across Wales and London.
- Valuation modelling In Argus Investor and Excel.
- Write reports for loan security and transaction support purposes.
- Execute valuation assignments including inspections, market research, valuation modelling and detailed report writing.
- Carry out excellent quality valuations adhering to challenging deadlines.
- MRICS Qualified
- Experience undertaking Red Book valuations.
- Understand and be proficient in the use of all the office technology employed in undertaking valuations.
- Full clean UK driving license.
- Be capable in the preparation of reports.
- The capacity for accuracy, attention to detail, an orderly approach to work and numeracy.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates