SURVEYOR | RATING AND DEVELOPMENT
£33,000 - £38,000 per annum plus bonus, and package.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading independent property consultancy. The Landlord/Developer Rating team is looking for a surveyor to help provide strategic advice to clients with an overarching ownership or development interest in their properties.
The job will include progressing Landlord/Developer appeal and consultancy work with direct responsibility for clients as well as working alongside a partner and other senior individuals.
- To support the team Associate / Partners.
- To assist with casework but to grow, manage and progress own casework, under appropriate supervision.
- To be responsible for a defined geographical patch and to manage all appropriate cases within that patch.
- The preparation of valuation data (including analysis of rental, trade and build costs).
- To assist with, and responsible for, Retail Town Centre discussions (GPCRs)
- Property inspection and measurement.
- Liaising with public bodies (Valuation Officer/local billing authorities) and clients.
- Business Development with a view to increasing fee income.
- Attendance at client meetings, supervised as appropriate.
- Valuation Tribunal preparation/attendance as appropriate.
- Be willing to get involved in Professional Bodies activities, including RICS, IRRV and RSA, in order to advance the firm's reputation.
- Any additional duties as reasonably requested
- RICS Qualified desired but not essential
- Previous experience of dealing with Billing Authorities, the Valuation Office Agency or the Valuation Tribunal would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Analyse and the VOA Portal (Desirable)
- Able to listen, assimilate and act expeditiously.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Committed and organised.
- High service delivery skills.
- Full driving licence.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates