£40000 - £50000 per annum + plus pension, package & bonus
almost 2 years ago
SENIOR SURVEYOR; RETAIL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
£40,000 - £50,000 PER ANNUM, PLUS CAR ALLOWANCE, PLUS BONUS
LONDON | AGILE WORKING
Capstone Property Recruitment have been instructed by an independent, market leading, multidisciplinary, property consultancy. The company covers planning and development, property management, specialist valuations and transactions across the United Kingdom.
Our client is seeking a Senior Surveyor to carry out the day-to-day management of a portfolio of retail properties across London and South East. The role will involve managing the setup of new retail and shopping centre instructions and portfolios.
- Apply knowledge and experience to clients' requirements both through the management process, set up of service charge budgets and the ongoing property management
- Managing the relationships with both the tenants and the landlords
- Carry out lease management, L&T services, client service delivery and reporting requirements to ensure exceptional level of service provided and deliver on clients' vision for their retail portfolio
- Fulfil the client service team role in the management of service delivery by the wider teams (accounts/operations)
- Ensure excellence in the management of the portfolio and meeting KPIs
- Accurate client reporting prepared to deadlines
- Reading and summarising leases
- Maintaining, and updating on the property management system
- Liaising with centre management to ensure building maintenance is maintained to a high standard
- Build strong relationship with existing clients
To be considered:
- Strong experience in property management, exposure to retail and shopping centre assets
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Exceptional communicator both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, strong service delivery skills
For further information or to be considered for this opportunity please email your CV to email@example.com or call Ariane Freebody on 020 3757 5016.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates