£32000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance, bonus, flexible working
about 2 years ago
A leading global real estate firm have an office based in Bristol and are now looking to recruit for a Senior Associate Surveyor. The Senior Associate will be responsible for the management of a diverse commercial property portfolio within Bristol and across the South West of England.
The position will require you to take a lead role in building and maintaining the relationship with several clients including Landlords, Trusts, high networths and a range of tenants. This role will involve managing and coordinating all property management services for a portfolio including multi-let offices, single tenant offices primary/ secondary and tertiary assets which are predominantly offices.
Competitive salary, training & development, flexible working, discounts for a number of shops and services, bonus and internal promotions to Senior Director and above.
- Property inspections and advising on improvement options
- Service charge management
- Compliance and regulation management
- Health and Safety Regular check
- Advising and supporting with asset management initiatives including lettings, rent reviews, lease re-gears, office fit outs
- Working with landlords and tenants on all other matters relating to the clients' property portfolio.
- Rent reviews
- Market rate analysis
Must be MRICS Chartered Surveyor.
If you have only just completed your APC qualifications OR completing this year without much Property Management experience, the team will support you with adequate training and development. So please do still apply.
You must be able to work in a team and enjoy taking part in additional activities for sports, charities or networking events.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates