REAL ESTATE ANALYST
SALARY: £55,000 TO £65,000 PLUS BONUS & BENEFITS
LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON
Capstone Property Recruitment are working exclusively with a property developer & investor who are helping to shape a more sustainable world through the intelligent application of finance, technology, and architecture. They are recruiting a Real Estate Analyst to form part of their London based team. Passionate about design and technology and delivering innovative development investments which are carefully selected, they develop underutilised buildings and spaces that have the capacity to be enhanced. Their strong track record in repurposing existing buildings results in reduced landfill and CO2 emissions associated with traditional development. The investment and development pipeline across the UK & Europe is in excess of 2m sq. ft.
With significant funds and the ability to raise considerable sums of money, new opportunities are always being presented. Developments are not sector specific but related to making things relevant for the future.
About the role
- As the Real Estate Analyst, you will be responsible for all aspects of new and current schemes.
- Undertaking development appraisals and various financial analysis
- Valuing creation projects
- Producing concise and value add project reporting.
- Demonstrate working experience of analysing large data sets to deliver insights & business strategy / value.
- Demonstrate financial analysis around build costs, yields/returns and margins.
- Prioritises well and can manage in a high-pressure environment whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Passionate about property development and architecture.
- A desire to do things differently.
- Must understand complex cash flows and financing.
- Respectful and thoughtful approach to people & property development.
- Excited by the vision and journey & motivated to be a part of it.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in real estate, working for either a consultant, Fund or developer.
- Degree educated with an excellent academic record.
Please contact Daniah Williams MRICS to discuss this opportunity in more detail +44 (0) 20 3994 0340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates