£50000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
Quantity Surveyor- Cayman Islands
$65,000- $75,000 (plus flights) + work permit cover
Capstone Recruitment are working with an independent property acquisition and advisory firmto source for them an in-house quantity surveyor. They own a large hotel in the Cayman Islands and have recently acquired a huge amount of assets which led to internal growth. To give you a rough idea, they are building a multi concept restaurant, wellness and spa centre, beach clubs, athletics track and mixed-use schemes. They need someone who can deal with very entrepreneurial environment and flat structure. They must also be super self-motivated and can just make things happen.
The position will include costing up capex projects, pricing material costs, procurement.
- Ability to relocate to the Cayman Islands
- Cost capex project and procurement experience
- Experience within the luxury core buildings sector i.e., hotel, leisure mixed use
- MRICS chartered (ideal but not essential)
- Construction related degree
If you are interested, please call Alex on 02037575000 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates