Position: Project Manager or Senior Project Manager
Location: live and work wherever you choose, regular international travel
Salary: £50,000 to £75,000 plus excellent bonus & benefits
Capstone Recruitment have teamed up with a World-Class Property Developer with a track record of developing and operating global Data Centres. Backed by a major US real estate investment management firm, our client is a fast-paced entrepreneurial developer growing exponentially.
As Project Manager you will be working alongside Project Directors to support them with the responsibility of delivering multiple international projects. With accountability across the full development life cycle, this opportunity will include the oversight of the full project scope, timeline, and budgets from technical due diligence of new sites through to project close out phases.
To a Project Director through the board level Delivery Director.
- An industry related university degree; construction, real estate, surveying, architecture, or engineering
- 4 to 8 years' experience within a construction consultancy or real estate developer
- Experience across the full project lifecycle including management of design teams, contract administration and reporting to senior level
- Flexible regarding sector/asset class exposure, end to end delivery experience is highly regarded no matter what the type of project is or its value
- Flexible to travel as and when required; typical locations are likely to be the UAE, Vietnam, Indonesia & Ireland
- Ambitious and eager to develop quickly within the one of the fastest growing real estate sectors and Data Centre developers
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects collectively
Note: The successful candidate will be required to complete pre-employment screening to BS7858:2019, or national equivalent. (Covers: Confirmation of identity, legal right to work, financial probity, criminal history, and associations with proscribed organisations).
To Apply, please get in touch below:
+44 (0) 203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates