Kingston upon Thames, London
£45000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Project Level/Senior Quantity Surveyor
£45,000- £60,000 per annum plus package
Capstone are working with a dynamic multi-disciplinary property consultancy who are searching for a hands-on and quality-driven surveyor to join a thriving cost team that consists of 2 assistants, 2 associates, 2 senior level surveyors. They need someone between PQS level and Senior Cost level, who will be able to lead on and run a project on their own.
They tend to specialise in the high-end residential sector. 80% is super prime developments and single end user clients, with 70% of their work being in affluent areas of Central London E.g. Mayfair and Knightsbridge. The project values range from £1m to £15m, and they tend to be high end refurbishments, extensions, fit out, and other specialist stuff with high end finishes.
- Client facing and talking to high net worth's
- Ability to travel to Kingston upon Thames office 2/3 days a week
- Quality driven with experience in the high-end refurbishment sector
- Ideally MRICS or enrolled onto APC
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Strong personality who has self-confidence commensurate with ability and skills. Likeable and engaging personality with universal appeal
If this position sounds appealing and you feel as though you match the criteria above, please call Alex on 02037575000 for a confidential conversation.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates