Office Manager / Team PA
Location: West London - office based
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
A prestigious project management consultancy is looking for a Front of House/Office manager/Team PA to support of a high-profile development in Queensway. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in learning about building development.
This is an on-site role and training will be provided.
Overview of the role:
- Act as a PA to the Development Director
- Providing full administrative support to the team, producing reports and maintaining filing systems
- Diary management, organising meetings and taking minutes for project and development managers
- Assisting with compliance/due diligence matters for the team
- Answer door and greet visitors
- Organise project site visits
- Monitor facilities related queries and assist with maintenance
- Order supplies for the office
- Provide hospitality for VIP guests (investors etc)
- Plan social and networking events
- Provide IT support for the office
- Experience and a high level of proficiency in managing data through Microsoft Office packages is essential
- Enthusiasm and commitment to provide exceptional work and support to the team
- Proficient in report formatting and high attention to detail
- Confident in liaising at all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent organisation and prioritising ability
- Happy to be the Front of House go-to person.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Sally O'Sullivan on email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000. This is an urgent requirement so make sure you contact me quickly.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates