POSITION: INVESTMENT DIRECTOR
SALARY: £150,000 TO £175,000 PLUS BENEFITS, ANNUAL BONUS & LTIP
LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON
A culturally led Hospitality and Leisure Development Company whose Principle Investors are the owners of a world class Art Gallery & Arts Centre, are establishing a Private Equity Fund to act as an investment vehicle with the objective to grow a platform worth in excess of £1bn. Award Winning and with operations in London, Somerset, Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire and Los Angeles, the goal is to expand further by acquiring unique sites in unusual urban and rural locations across the globe.
Imperative to the journey is the appointment of an Investment Director, reporting directly into the Principle Investors and CFO. Becoming more of an active real estate developer is key and in time building their own multi-disciplinary property & development team specializing in hotels, bars, restaurants and unique experiences. As the business scales the position will be crucial in creating a culture and hospitality like no other and this role acts as part of the overall Leadership Team responsible for strategic development and acquisition of the property portfolio of all brands and concepts as well as heading up the Property Investment Fund.
- Prior experience in a real estate investment firm or role, ideally with a focus on private equity
- Highly numerate with a track record of structuring deals into a fund
- Proven track record of identifying and completing on asset purchases, ideally having led a Property Investment Fund
- You will be a university graduate with a strong academic background; preferably with a Surveying, Financial and or Legal track record
- Evidence of a strong network of existing Landlords, Agents, Asset Managers, Private Individuals and Hospitality Operators/Brands
- Experience and understanding of the competitive environment to ensure the group is at the forefront in all aspects that relate to investment and development
- Able to demonstrate excellent knowledge and experience of the investment process and multi-lateral negotiations
- Experience in the selection of key development managers, professional team appointees and local strategic relationships in UK and overseas territories
- High level of influencing and leadership skills coupled with an ability to solve problems and make effective decisions
- Will need to be personable, engaging and sociable ideally with a good sense of humour!
- A strategic thinker with strong interpersonal skills and high levels of emotional intelligence
- Able to work under pressure and towards deadlines with a self-starting attitude
- Able to demonstrate robust analytical and financial modelling skills within a real estate development environment
- Proficient at multi-tasking across a variety of projects
- A self-starter with the ability to operate with limited support
- A natural relationship builder with a collaborative approach and team ethos
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity to lead and manage a Property Investment Fund and you have a proven track record in effectively doing so in a previous role, we want to hear from you. The levels of experience required to be considered are flexible, what is vital is that you believe in the brand, the intended journey and can work within a diverse work force of creative & technical people. You will also be flexible and willing to travel.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rob Joslin (Director) on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates