Capstone are proud to have partnered with a major player within the transport industry to source a Procurement Lead for a major Billion pound plus development in London. This is one of the country's largest investments into the U.K's infrastructure for over a generation. Paying up to £90K + package.
About the company
This major transport client is a government led company responsible for improving, operating and maintaining England's major transport links across the U.K. As part of their investment strategy there is a pivotal role to play as a Procurement Lead overseeing Billions in spend.
About the person
- Ideally you will have experience managing major procurement in a public sector client-side organisation or within consultancy in a client facing role.
- Experience of OJEU, Utilities regulations and the NEC suite of contract is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of the NEC form of contract.
- NR forms of contract a bonus
- Strong negotiation skills, highly practical, combined with design and commercial astuteness.
- Qualifications (Preferred) MRICS, CIPS, CIOB or equivalent relevant qualification to the Procurement role.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates