Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + + Package + Bonus
over 1 year ago
Associate/ Partner level - Building Surveyor
Up to £80,000 + generous package
I'm pleased to be working with a nationally renowned commercial surveying practice, on a search for a Head of Building Surveying for their Birmingham office. This is an opportunity to grow the service offering within the Midlands, complimenting the existing team there, namely the agency and management teams. My client already has a great reputation within the Building Surveying, with strong teams already in place in London, Leeds, Newcastle, Manchester and Bristol, so there is already a great pipeline of work to undertake from day one - as the Midlands' workload has been service by other teams up until now…
This assignment would suit an experienced Associate-level Building Surveyor who is not afraid of working hard, managing junior members of staff and developing accounts; in return you will be rewarded with full autonomy and great opportunity for growth within a fast-paced and sociable environment. Career-progression is actively encouraged, with a clear path to equity laid out.
You will be working broadly across all major asset classes, including commercial office, industrial and residential. You will not be pigeonholed to a specific service line, however having strong experience within the following is preferable:
- Design and Specification, Defect Analysis and Reporting
- Schedules of Dilapidations
- Party Wall awards
- Project Monitoring and Technical Due Diligence
- Contract Administration and Project Management of projects for private sector clients - preferably including commercial office/ industrial
- Client Development - internal and external sources
A successful candidate:
- Commercial experience is preferred
- Must be client facing and have a proven track record of winning work and developing existing business.
- MRICS qualified with over 6 years PQE experience
The successful candidate will be punchy and ambitious. You should be able to carry-out work to the highest of standards, meanwhile operate in an autonomous and responsible capacity. You should have an excellent eye for detail and have a professional nature.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5012.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates