£22 - £55000.00 per annum + Excellent bonus & benefits package
almost 2 years ago
Capstone are working with an exciting and forward-thinking developer, who are working in partnership with a major council to deliver a programme of development projects that will play a key role in regenerating and shaping communities in the East London area. With a varied and interesting pipeline of residential developments, they are currently recruiting for project Manager to take full ownership for the successful delivery of a number of these schemes.
This is an excellent opportunity to have full responsibility for multiple projects, working in a highly collaborative environment. For people wishing to play a key role in community driven development, I would highly recommend that you get in touch.
You will be managing a number of projects to final delivery, managing the principal builder / contractor and playing a key focal point between multiple stakeholders.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Managing and coordinating complex residential developments through all phases of design, approval and construction
- Preparing RFPs, appointing and managing consultants
- Producing master programmes and design and construction programmes for individual project works
- Chairing project client meetings and being the lead contact on project progress
- Communicating with a range of stakeholders including technical, council and other authorities
- Co-ordinating and leading a full suite of professionals, including architects, engineers and other consultants taking full responsibility for monitoring progress and ensuring quality and delivery of services from planning to delivery
- Ensuring thorough pre-qualification of contractors, sub-contractors and managing tender process's
- Developing schedules/programmes and preparing and implementing detailed appraisals
- Overseeing the building contractors and specialist trades and monitoring the performance of the building contractor
- Arranging for delivery of projects to the highest standards and on time and budget
- Ensuring projects are completed and aligned with business objectives and within design guidelines
- Ideally a degree in a Construction related field: Project Management, Engineering, Construction, Architecture, Building Surveying etc
- 5 years' experience in the management of residential projects
- Strong knowledge of the full development life-cycle with strong technical skills and knowledge of construction methodologies
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders
- Team player with strong motivational skills
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates