CLIENT SIDE ASSISTANT, RETAIL, PROPERTY MANAGER,
€40,000 EUROS PER ANNUM PLUS COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
We have been exclusively retained on behalf of a leading retailer to source a client side assistant property manager to deliver the management strategy on their current portfolio. Our client is a major global brand in the entertainment industry. They are extremely ambitious, offering an exciting career opportunity to dynamic and driven property professionals.
The opportunity is to act as a first point of contact for all day to day property matters and manage the assets and ensure Landlords company with their legal obligations escalating any issues to the Property Manager as required.
- Follow up on site management issues and Landlord Management teams through supporting correspondence and when appropriate, site visits to support a swift resolution.
- Ensure that all Landlord disputes in relation to their legal obligations are raised with the Property Manager; agree a 'best way forward' taking into account the overall relationship and other business priorities.
- Maintain strong internal cross-department interaction between Facilities/ Operations Departments and Property to ensure that both repair and maintenance obligations are met.
- Insurances - Record and deal with all claims swiftly; work closely with our brokers and any third parties to ensure claims are dealt with professionally and consistently.
- Coordinate department activity, including departmental meetings.
- Organise information related to the property department, ensuring accuracy of data and confidentiality.
- Process all invoices as instructed by the Property Manager.
- Proven working experience in Property Coordinator role within Retail, Leisure or Hospitality sector. My client will also consider those who are dealing with mixed use portfolios.
- Experience directly managing an allocated portfolio of sites, providing a day-to-day property management service.
- Previous experience of developing and maintaining effective third-party relationships.
- Relevant Property Market awareness.
- Proficiency in property database systems.
- Proficiency in MS Office application
To apply for this role please email Daniah Williams MRICS at email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000 / 07944 454 965 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates