Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
Location: Central London
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement from a specialist Property Consultancy focusing on Project Management and Quantity Surveying predominantly within the residential sector. This is a dynamic and hands on environment working with both private clients and corporate developers. The projects are predominantly high end residential new builds, refurbishments, and extensions in prime central London. They have also completed several high-end hotel refurbishments and Project Monitoring for larger mixed-use developments.
The directors have worked together for a number of years and have experience across a variety of sectors. They provide their clients with a high quality service and to achieve this they believe in a hand on and proactive approach.
- Assisting senior members of staff in delivering construction projects from inception through to completion
- Contract Administration / Employer's Agent
- Project Monitoring and reporting
- Able to work on own initiative
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant experience of delivering real estate construction projects
- Ideally you will have a MRICS accredited degree
- You must be willing to become chartered with MRICS. The company would be willing to support candidates through a masters if you don't have an accredited degree.
- Client focused with good communication skills and personal awareness
- Ideally you will have residential experience
- Proven experience of adding value through the proactive application of development and project management expertise
- Working capability of Excel, Word, and others relevant to the role
Please contact Alice Murch at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates