Assistant Cost Manager
£30,000 - £45,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
Capstone's cost management team are excited to be working with an independent cost consultancy practice who have a key focus one excellent service delivery for their clients. They work with passion, and they pride themselves on delivering best value results. They operate across a wide range of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Student Accommodation, Hotels and Leisure and Life Sciences.
They are looking for an assistant level cost manager to assist on all commercial and cost management aspects of a project, being vital to a project's successful delivery. You will be liaising with key clients regularly, gaining excellent exposure. The benefits on offer for this position are incredibly competitive, and now is an excellent time to join the company which offers quick progression due to their growth plans.
- Financial acumen and budget management
- Pre and post contract experience
- Able to work on own initiative to deliver work of exceptional quality and accuracy
- Experience working in a client focused environment with a personal commitment to the delivery of excellent client service
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly presentable to senior clients. Articulate.
If you are held back in your current role in terms of earning potential, accountability and professional development seems limited or unachievable, please call Annabel Drew on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates