London / Permanent
Capstone are currently acting on behalf of a global real estate property consultancy to recruit a Senior Surveyor to work within their South East Advisory Team, providing valuation advice on a wide range of properties including offices, industrial, retail and mixed use investments and developments, many of whom are core clients of the firm.
You will be required to undertake valuations for a wide variety of clients primarily for loan security and investment purposes.
- Undertaking valuations and reports for a wide banking and property company client base
- Developing and managing client relationships
- Assisting the team in achieving budget and growing the business line
- Carry out excellent quality valuations adhering to challenging deadlines
- Co-ordinate and assist with UK wide portfolio valuations
- MRICS qualified (1 to 2 years PQE)
- Knowledge of Argus Developer and Investor packages
- Microsoft office package essential
- Ability to work under tight time constraints in order to deliver high quality service
- Must be flexible and working as a team player
- Must have a strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing
- Must be customer service driven with strong communication skills
- Full driving licence
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3757 5000 / 07944 454965.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates