Urban Regeneration Surveyor
The Surveyor in this opportunity will be working on projects which are focused on urban development and will involve a mix of valuation, commercial agency and land/commercial acquisition.
- Commercial and residential acquisitions and development
- Involved with regeneration projects
- Report writing i.e. disturbance claims, development appraisals etc
- Driving claim work
- Value land and assets for new roads, freeholds etc.
- Strategically planning and creating solutions
Education/ background requirements:
MRICS qualified or on route to qualify
Valuations surveyor looking for a more dynamic role
Potentially a valuations surveyor with a rural background who wants a commercial exposure
Company benefits i.e. pension
Encouraged to attend networking event
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates