£65000 - £70000 per annum + package and bonus
over 2 years ago
Technical Services Manager
Central London - Blue Chip Client HQ
£65,000 - £70,000 plus package and bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the most established building services and facilities management providers, working on one of their brand-new client contracts, a commercial blue-chip client HQ in the heart of London.
The business provides specialist support in the operation, maintenance and repair of building services, and excel in the maintenance of technically demanding blue-chip and critical sites across the capital.
As Technical Services Manager, you will be based at and responsible for the maintenance and operation of one of the most recognised buildings in London.
The position will work closely with the client and the engineering team to supply the agreed high level of service and to make sure that all KPI's are being adhered to. The existing team is made of over 20 employees, including a number of managers, supervisors, engineers and support staff.
The principal duties of this role include:
- Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are maintained and exceeded.
- Ensure all PPM's, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements, agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for the budget and producing monthly operating, financial and resource reports for the operations manager.
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
- Responsible for the technical development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site.
Applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified in mechanical or electrical engineering to City & Guilds, HNC, HND level or higher.
- Strong understanding of HV systems, ideally HV authorised.
- Experience managing large multi-disciplined engineering teams
- Experience of service delivery in high profile financial services or critical data centre site.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Basic financial understanding of profit and loss, budgets and operating costs.
- Smart, presentable and client-facing.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates