LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON
SALARY: £30,000 - £32,000 PER ANNUM
Capstone are working in partnership with an international real estate consultancy who are looking to recruit an experienced Team Secretary to support a busy, growing and ambitious team of Project Managers.
This role's primary function is to provide secretarial support, working alongside two other secretaries supporting a team of 75 people strong, including Partners. On offer is an enviable training programme, and such this is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of the team and gain exposure to the full construction process.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
- Copy typing of outgoing correspondence for Partners and team including formatting of reports, submissions, meeting minutes and putting text into letter format.
- Assisting the team with collation of project related invoices, creating a Recommendation for Payment (RFP), and submitting these to the Client for payment.
- Producing submissions using Adobe InDesign.
- Producing presentations using Adobe InDesign and PowerPoint.
- Arranging appointments and electronic diary management for Partners using Microsoft Outlook.
- Booking travel and accommodation for Partners and team using online travel system Click Travel.
- Liaising with staff on site.
- Maintaining filing system consisting of various project and fee files.
- Setting up conference calls.
- Coordinate with other support staff on floor re general floor management.
- Assist other support staff on floor when required.
- Organising team social events, including annual Christmas party.
- Being the first point of contact for all manner of queries including absences, couriers, contracts, stationery, formatting etc.
- Must have minimum two year's work experience.
- Experience and a high level of proficiency in managing data through Microsoft Office packages is essential.
- Adobe InDesign experience preferred.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to provide exceptional work and support to the team.
- Proficient in report formatting and high attention to detail.
- Confident in liaising at all levels both internally and externally.
- Excellent organisation and prioritising ability.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates