London (office based)
- Assisting on the production of professional presentations using InDesign and PowerPoint
- Diary management including making appointments and co-coordinating internal and external client meetings
- Arrange overseas and regional travel and hotel arrangements via online agent and where required direct with the hotel or airline.
- Arrange the booking of meeting rooms, video/conference facilities, refreshments, restaurants and taxis
- Responding and dealing with external or internal telephone calls and queries
- Occasional taking of minutes/records of meetings etc.
- Taking a proactive approach to correspondence e.g. dealing with issues or drafting responses before being asked.
- Copy typing of outgoing correspondence for Partners and team producing fee invoices, reports, submissions, and general correspondence such as letters and emails.
- Maintaining an electronic filing system consisting of various project and fee files
- Organising events such as team meetings, socials, hospitality, where necessary.
- Maintain holiday and sickness records for team
Who you are
- Proven background in a corporate administrative role working with a team
- Secretarial experience or qualifications highly desirable
- Advanced in Microsoft Office, particularly Windows 7/10 and Excel
- InDesign experience desirable
- Proactive and organised with a high attention to detail
- Can prioritise own workload with minimal supervision and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to act on own initiative
- Friendly, polite and helpful manner with a good sense of humour
- Team player with a flexible "can do" attitude
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates