£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + package, benefits
over 1 year ago
LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON
SALARY: £40,000 PER ANNUM
Capstone are working in partnership with an international real estate consultancy who are looking to recruit an experienced Team Secretary to support a busy, growing and ambitious team of Project Managers.
This role's primary function is to provide secretarial support, working for a team of approximately 12 Project Managers, including Partners. This will include: diary management, document formatting and bid production. InDesign knowledge is essential to this position.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
- Working on the production of professional presentations using InDesign and PowerPoint and being mindful that the information being used is up to date and accurate.
- Proactively manage and maintain diaries for Partners and team, making appointments and co-ordinating internal and external client meetings and ensuring all work activities are scheduled effectively, including the identification and resolution of potential challenges and clashes.
- Arrange overseas and regional travel and hotel arrangements via online agent and where required direct with the hotel or airline.
- Arrange the booking of meeting rooms, video/conference facilities, refreshments, restaurants, taxis etc. and liaise with internal and external meeting attendees.
- Responding and dealing with external or internal telephone calls and queries in a professional manner, taking clear and concise messages.
- Occasional taking of minutes/records of meetings etc.
- Taking a proactive approach to correspondence e.g. dealing with issues or drafting responses before being asked.
- Copy typing of outgoing correspondence for Partners and team producing fee invoices, reports, submissions, and general correspondence such as letters and emails.
- Maintaining an electronic filing system consisting of various project and fee files.
- Liaising with clients, contacts and other staff where necessary.
- Organising events such as team meetings, socials, hospitality, where necessary.
- Proof reading work to ensure consistent accuracy and high standard.
- Understanding the necessity for confidentiality when dealing with client and staff issues.
- Build and maintain good relationships with Client's and their secretaries as well as within the team.
- Maintain holiday and sickness records for team.
- Must have minimum two year's work experience.
- Experience and a high level of proficiency in managing data through Microsoft Office packages is essential.
- Adobe InDesign experience ESSENTIAL.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to provide exceptional work and support to the team.
- Confident in liaising at all levels both internally and externally.
- Excellent organisation and prioritising ability.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates