Team Assistant (London)
£25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
An award winning Construction Project Management Consultancy based in London are looking to recruit a Team Assistant. This is an opportunity to join a Consultancy at the top of their league. You will be a key function in a specialised Project Management Team who have recently won a major development project. You will be a central support to help run the office and the day to day for this new work!
The Ideal Team Assistant will have the following experience:
- Office management
- Secretarial diary and travel arrangements
- Raising invoices and financial administration
- Arranging office supplies and managing stock levels
- Front of house duties for high clientele
- Preparing documents, minute taking, proof reading
- Supporting between 5-10 people
It is essential that the Team Assistant has strong communication verablly and written, can act as a representative of the company and enjoys a client facing role taking pride in all areas of the role. You must have a willing attitude and get stuck into tasks!
Please apply via this link or by emailing your CV to Bridie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates