London (office based)
£25-£33.000 per year
It is essential you are available from the 23rd June - 15th July to provide holiday cover for the Senior Executive Assistant
- Work closely with the Senior EA helping with holiday tracker, sick forms, event lists and diaries.
- Be responsible for organising all overseas and regional travel
- Manage meeting room bookings including video and conference facilities
- Respond to internal and external phone calls at a professional level
- Process invoices
- Assist the Bid Team where necessary with production of documents using InDesign and MS Office.
- Format Excel, Word and PowerPoint templates
- Organise team events and socials
Who you are
- Proven background in a team admin role ideally with secretarial qualification
- Excellent proof reading skills
- Able to work collaboratively when dealing with client and staff issues.
- Strong and competent skills using MS Office and ideally Adobe InDesign
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong numerical and written skills
- Highly organised and able to manage work load with minimal supervison.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates