Location - London - office based
Salary - £30,000 - £33,000
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career within a truly remarkable consultancy.
Capstone are working with an independent British cost and project management consultancy based in London.
As the consultancy grows, there is a new requirement for a Team Assistant to join and work closely with the Executive Assistant to ensure smooth-running across the team.
As a Team Assistant, you will
- Assist on the production of presentations using InDesign and PowerPoint
- Liaise with the wider team and collate time sheets/expenses/forms/invoices
- Arrange overseas and regional travel and hotel arrangements
- Arrange the booking of meeting rooms, video/conference facilities, refreshments, restaurants, taxis etc. and liaise with internal and external meeting attendees.
- Respond to external and internal telephone calls and queries in a professional manner, taking clear and concise messages.
- Be responsbilible for occasional taking of minutes/records of meetings etc.
- Take a proactive approach to correspondence
- Secretarial experience or qualifications highly desirable
- Advanced in Microsoft Office, particularly Windows 7/10 and Excel
- InDesign experience essential
- Proactive and organised with a high attention to detail
- Can prioritise own workload with minimal supervision
If you would like to join a well-established and successful company please get in touch.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates