£55000 - £65000 per annum + plus pension, package & bonus
almost 2 years ago
TAX SPECIALIST | CLIENT SIDE REAL ESTATE COMPANY
£65,000 PER ANNUM PLUS PACKAGE
LONDON | AGILE WORKING
Capstone are recruiting for a Tax specialist on behalf of a large client-side real estate business. The company have large asset management function and specialise in buying, optimising and repositioning real estate across the UK and Europe.
- Manage, prepare and/or review VAT, tax compliance, reporting and filings of the UK group companies;
- Manage, prepare and/or review tax calculations, estimates and tax provisions of the UK group companies;
- Assist in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation of the UK group companies;
- Monitor and advice the management on tax developments relevant for the UK group companies;
- Maintain relationships with tax authorities, third parties professionals, including accountants and tax advisers in relation to the tax affairs of the UK group companies;
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters;
- Assist with various ad-hoc activities and projects related to tax.
- 3 - 6 years of relevant work experience as a tax consultant at a tax consultancy, Big Four or multinational company;
- Completed education Tax Law and/or Fiscal Economics;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of UK tax law;
- Experience in preparing VAT and corporate income tax returns;
- Highly organized, self-starter, results-oriented, with strong communication skills;
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS on 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates