Sustainability Consultant & BREEAM Assessor
London (with flexible working)
Salary: £75,000 - £100,000 per annum (experience dependant)
Capstone have partnered with a leading Property Consultancy in London who are looking to recruit a Sustainability Lead & BREEAM Assessor to form part of a newly created ESG offering within the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving projects and enhancing client relationships whilst maintaining a strong focus on identifying and developing new business initiatives. Working closely with colleagues of various disciplines, they will provide a first-class BREEAM and sustainability consultancy services to clients across core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types.
- Take commercial responsibility for the delivery of BREEAM assessments, delivering high quality, clearly written outputs.
- You will work with multidisciplinary design teams on project of varying scales and programs (retail fit outs, new build office buildings, master planning etc.)
- Provide technical sustainability support to internal and external clients.
- Provide management, motivation, inspiration, and sustainability leadership for the design teams engaged on projects.
- Prepare sustainability strategies to support building design teams and sustainability statements to support planning applications.
- Develop processes to integrate BREEAM assessment scope and sustainable design strategies in bids, to ensure Gensler remains at the forefront of sustainable business delivery.
- Contribute to a wide range of projects as the workload dictates, including policy development work and research projects.
- Share knowledge across the European region and support training of colleagues.
- Registered BREEAM Assessor.
- Experience delivering At least 10 assessments with BREEAM new build and refurbishment/ fit out projects, on a variety of major multi-discipline design projects across typologies.
- Have a good understanding of and interest in sustainable development issues as they relate to the built environment.
- Capacity to work autonomously when producing deliverables, eye for detail and project management skills.
- Ability to collate information and have a clear and structured approach to report writing.
- Experience leading workshops and client meetings. Customer focused with a high level of relationship management skills.
- Confidence communicating challenging topics and managing multiple stakeholders.
If you are interested in the opportunity and fit the above criteria, please contact Sam Lee on 020 3757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates