£36500 - £42500 per annum
over 1 year ago
Renumeration: £36,500- £42,500 per annum basic plus full package
They are a partnership and the people who run the business are empowered to create their own teams to exceed client's requests. This highly flexible and collaborative approach, tailoring the talent to the complexity of the work, has enabled them to develop an exceptional business that has spanned nearly a century.
· Experience in onboarding, due diligence and writing reports.
· Self-motivated, ability to deliver set objectives to tight timescales
· Strong attention to detail
· Committed and organised
· Lease management, tenant applications and service charge management
· Health & Safety awareness
· Working knowledge of Property Management Software (Preferably Horizon)
· Structured client reporting
· Knowledge and understanding of RICS Service Charge Code
· Working within the public sector
· Office experience and knowledge.
· Clean driving licence
If you are interested in this position, please contact Alex on 02037575000 or send me your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates