SURVEYOR | PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
£30,000 - £45,000 per annum plus bonus, and package.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading independent property consultancy. They require a property manager to onboard and carry out due diligence of existing and new properties into and within a single client portfolio.
The successful candidate will feel comfortable providing recommendations on Lease management and all lease advisory duties, always providing the client with a superior level of service.
- To carry out detailed due diligence and on boarding of new portfolios and implement any support the implementation of new EM strategies.
- Routine liaison / correspondence with the client, facilities managers, solicitors, tenants, landlords, internal service lines and regional office together with third party advisers where appropriate.
- Ensure all statutory compliance and requirements are met.
- Providing advice on project delivery as appropriate and provision of additional services as required.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and strategy documents as required by clients.
- Ensure lease events are diarised and reported to clients and their instructions acted upon.
- Support and manage the procurement of service contracts either at centre or portfolio level, as required, in consultation with Centre Management teams and BE teams appropriate.
- To provide specialist support to delivery teams in meeting their deadlines including the preparation of reports and recommendations.
- MRICS Qualified desired but not essential.
- Previous experience working in public sector desired.
- Self-motivated, ability to deliver set objectives to tight timescales.
- Lease management, tenant applications and service charge management experience.
- Health & Safety awareness.
- Working knowledge of Property Management Software (Preferably Horizon).
- Structured client reporting.M
- Knowledge and understanding of RICS Service Charge Code.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates