East London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + car allowance, benefits, training
about 2 months ago
Surveyor: Commercial Property Management
£30,000- 35,000 plus car allowance and benefits
Location: East London
This is an excellent role for a Surveyor who has experience within commercial, industrial, residential, retail management experience and looking for a step up.
The client is an established firm based in East London and looking for a surveyor who is part way through their APC or is recently qualified to join the team.
Objective of the role: to manage a varied portfolio, managing a key clients, is very technical and hands on which will allow you to eventually be a lead within the team.
- L&T management and acting as the first point of contact.
- Service Charge management
- Lease Management and leasing with the asset management tenant/ tenant with any queries
- Purchase Order Management
- Rent Management and liaising with the asset management team/ tenants
- Work on projects with the asset management team, which may include new developments, moves, refurbishments
- Compliance checks
- Health and safety checks
- Quarterly Management Reports and meetings; this role involves a high level of communication between external managers, letting agents etc. .
- Dealing with tenants who have financial issues such as liquidation, rent arrears etc.
- Portfolio Asset Management
- Degree educated
- Ideally part way through the APC or just qualified
- Strategic property management knowledge or keen to develop on this
- A background of management within Real Estate Consultancy/ client side / occupier
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates