SURVEYOR | DEVELOPMENT AND VALUATION
£35,000 - £55,000 per annum plus bonus, and package.
BIRMINGHAM or WARRINGTON
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading general practise property consultancy who specialise in development consent orders as well as land and property matters for major infrastructure projects. Their client portfolio stretches across the UK, covering high-profile transport, energy, housing, and regeneration projects.
They are looking for a surveyor to work within the compensation directorate, supporting the provision of compulsory purchase orders to clients working on a wide range of projects.
- To provide a wide range of professional CPO surveying property services for the promotion and delivery of infrastructure and regeneration projects.
- To play an active role in the delivery of projects with guidance from the appropriate Line Manager.
- To provide guidance and advice to clients in a technical capacity, within limits of knowledge and experience, deferring to more senior colleagues where appropriate.
- To manage the financial aspect of projects reporting to the appropriate Director with regards to project completion and invoicing.
- Contribute to Team Meetings, reporting to Line Manager and Project Managers on resource requirements for projects and any day-to-day project or company issues.
- Contribute to business development for the company by inputting into tenders, representing the company at functions and creating relationships with clients and other disciplines through project work.
- Develop professional and commercial awareness and keeping abreast of work-related and industry updates.
- Must be a competent valuer/have previous experience of doing valuations and be able to talk confidently about the process whilst demonstrating previous experience.
- A Rural, Urban or Generalist background will be accepted.
- Must either be MRICS qualified, or be working towards completing your APC (Ardent will support you in completing your APC)
- Good Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to a variety of audiences from clients to claimants
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to manage time efficiently working as part of a team or in isolation and meet deadlines
- Good commercial acumen
- Willingness to accept responsibility and develop new skills.
- Good working knowledge of IT
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates