Location: St Albans
Offer: Competitive salary and benefits package
I am recruiting for a reputable and award-winning General Practice firm for a surveyor to join the Estate & Asset Management team. This role will take responsibility for estate, asset and property management of a varied commerical property portfolio.
The role will suit a qualified MRICS Chartered Surveyor, with experience within Commercial Real Estate. If you are looking for a change in your day to day commute into Central London, this role may be perfect for you. It is based in the Sta Albans office, and to focus on a portfolio across Hertfordshire.
- Dealing with rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Rent reviews, collections and management
- Annual, monthly and other inspections
- Identifying and implementing asset management opportunities
- Liaising with Clients, tenants and contractors.
- You must have good working knowledge of L&T Act 1954, L&T Cov. Act 1995, other appropriate legislation.
- Preferably MRICS qualified with 2 years PQE
- Advanced Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Day to day Property & Asset Management experience
- Experience of dealing with clients, tenants, and contractors
- Driving license
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates