Surveyor- Associate Director: Retail/ Leisure Agent
£35-60k pa plus bonus, car allowance and company benefits.
An independent retail, leisure and restaurant property consultancy based in London. The agency is a UK leader withihn the specialist field, partnering with well known clients. The agency employs consultants who are engaging, innovative and provide a refreshing outlook within the Real Estate Market.
The client is looking to grow their team with like-minded surveyors and agents. If you are looking to develop your skills within a highly successful agency, are motivated to increase you earning potential, please get in touch with me.
Overview of the role:
- Leasehold and freehold transactions, through disposals and acquisitions.
- Disposing, acquiring or managing assets across the South East of the UK.
- Marketing, reporting and delivering information to clients for all transactions including leasehold management.
- Preparing marketing reports for clients
- Advising on investment and development opportunities within the UK in the retail and leisure market
- Being a head with intel of the retail and leisure market with regards to real estate investment opportunities
- Lease advisory and leading on negotiations
- Negotiating terms and preparing heads of terms
- Liaising with solicitors throughout transactions processes
Skills and attributes which are required for the role:
- Ideally you will be MRICS qualified
- You must have experience within an agent type role, have managed processes within Transaction Management
- Must be able to provide strategic real estate advice
- Excellent communication skills are you will be regularly liaising with clients
- Interested in external networking and extracurricular activities; sports, cycling, charities etc. Please demonstrate this on the CV.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates