West End, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Surveyor - Alternative Markets
Location: West End. London
The requirement is for a MRICS qualified surveyor to undertake specialist valuations, mostly in respect of schools, colleges, nurseries, ecclesiastical property, care homes/supported living, hospitals and the like.
The role will be to join an established team which specialises in alternative markets providing services for valuations of specialist assets for loan security to advice on financial reporting and purchase and disposal.
You will also support the team in respect of due diligence for purchases and disposals.
The role will involve teh following:
- The team often works with our Capital Markets and National Investment teams to provide due diligence advice on purchase and disposals in the alternatives sector.
- Advise on asset valuations and business rates for Universities, Museums and NHS Trusts.
- Undertaking inspections and measuring and referencing specialist property assets.
- Undertaking research and valuations to support purchase and disposal.
- Providing valuation advice to clients for a variety of purposes, including asset valuations for accounts purposes, loan security valuations, valuations for sale and purchase and Charities Act compliance and for use in formulating estates strategies.
- Landlord and Tenant work including rent reviews and lease renewals.
* MRICS qualified.
* RICS Registered Valuer
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to prioritise workload, work under pressure and to deadlines on own initiative.
* A proactive approach to problem solving and ability to follow these through to a satisfactory conclusion.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates