Location: London - flexible hybrid available
Salary: £45,000 plus bonus, benefits and excellent pension
The Client: A leading professional services, investment and asset management firm specializing in real estate, this role is working with a world-renowned portfolio noted for its heritage, scale and diversity.
- A leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate.
- Assisting real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
- A global Fortune 500 company, with a responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
- Committed to shape the future of real estate for a better world.
- Using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
The Opportunity: As a Surveyor you will, for example:
- Manage buildings and supervise the management of properties - maintaining, improving and developing the management of the properties to a high standard.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer and stakeholder relationships to drive a large volume of leases
- Work with the Director to develop a Management Strategy Plan for the development buildings including standard services, making recommendations for future management.
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with a network of third-party contacts including property Contractors, local community organisations and small business groups to promote the client's brand and excellent levels of occupancy and retaining customers through good management.
- Manage and assume responsibility for the Customer experience in the properties, ensuring high retention rates are achieved.
- Ensure all alterations, fit-outs, assignments, sub-lettings are carried out in accordance with all current legislation and case law, correctly and with the correct documentation in place.
The Person: The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years' experience within the property management industry, excellent customer service, close customer relationships and the ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent Landlord & Tenant knowledge and experience.
- Experience in managing large multi-occupied buildings.
- A creative thinker who can devise multiple solutions to problems.
- The ability to prioritise and adjust quickly to changes to client and business requirements.
If you are attracted by the opportunity to work with one of the world's finest property portfolios, please contact Oli Coote on: +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates