£0.00 - £80000 per annum
over 2 years ago
The role is a Strategic Portfolio Manager to lead a team to develop portfolio strategies across a variety of disciplines, deliver recommendations to senior leadership and drive strategy implementation for a leading technology company in the following areas:
- Portfolio Strategy
- Location Strategy
- Occupancy Planning
- Campus/ Market Planning
- Risk & Opportunity Analysis
- Merger and Acquisitions
The Strategic Portfolio Manager is an integral part of the Consulting team and will serve as liaison for the client real estate team for strategic planning activities and deliverables. As a Strategic Portfolio Manager, you will develop overarching strategies related to portfolio optimization to govern the portfolio and set a foundation for master plans and individual asset strategies.
- You'll need to have an extensive knowledge of Corporate Real Estate, Finance and Tech client business operations; most especially in strategy, consulting and advisory work.
- You will make recommendations with respect to strategic acquisitions, dispositions, investment and market opportunities, talent strategies, asset reviews, market studies and financial strategies.
- You will manage a team of portfolio strategists and occupancy planners that will support you in delivering strategic recommendations to the client.
- A Bachelor's degree is required preferable in Accounting, Finance, Business or undergraduate degree with strategy and quantitative coursework (Economics, Math, and Engineering).
- At least 8 to 10 years of related commercial real estate experience, with an emphasis on consulting and management work.
- This position requires someone who has persuasive oral presentation and group facilitation skills while having the ability to effectively promote and articulate concepts.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates