£25000 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
Stock Condition Surveyor
Salary up to £40,000 + package
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to take responsibility for providing core surveying services on a number of interesting areas of property and national frameworks in the South West.
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established procurement/commercial/contractual strategies
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- Professional Skills:
- Building Condition Surveys
- Understanding of lifecycle costing
- Undertake stock condition survey to provide data for condition survey database
- Portfolio survey using mobile data capture
- PPM and asset condition schedules
- Quality& Technical Monitoring
- Defects Diagnosis
- Measured Surveys
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
This role requires the candidate to be able to take personal ownership of projects and the ability to manage their own workload, as well as being able to work collaboratively with their other team members to deliver projects regionally.
- Degree qualified in Building Surveying
- Strong technical delivery experience
- Experience of undertaking condition surveys across various sectors.
- Experience of mobile data capture platforms desirable
- An understanding of elemental life and costing
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Able to build long-term relationships
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
Contact me on 02037575000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates