£40000 - £60000 per annum + Uncapped bonus, stock shares, benefits
over 2 years ago
Shopping Centre Portfolio Manager
I am working with an award winning client who has a requirement for a Shopping Centre Portfolio Manager.
The client is an innovative, creative and extremely influential business within the retail world. It is a relatively new start up, which have created a platform to allow retail, leisure, food & beverage companies occupy spaces for with short to mid term leases. The company has now formed relationship with all Shopping Centre landlords and now requires a consultant to lead on maintaining these solid relationships.
Aim of the role:
- Maintain relationships with Shopping Centre Landlords
- Add value and growth by using ensuring the Chopping Centre Landlords are encouraged to use the platform
- Strategic planning and optimizing the use of the Shopping Centre assets and space by allocating suitable brands.
- Negotiating and closing deals between Shopping Centre Landlords and tenants.
- Shopping Centre management experience. You may have worked in a large corporate consultancy within the shopping center team, providing advice to landlords and tenants. This role will offer you an opportunity to work in a more creative and innovative environment with more earning potential.
- Have a passion for retail brands, fashion and new businesses
- Must be upbeat, energic, enthusiastic
- Must be able to build solid relationships
- Must be able to take ownership over your own business sector
- Ideally you will be MRICS qualified, but this is not a requirement
£40-60000 pa plus uncapped bonus, stock shares and benefits
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates