Senior Surveyor; Central London Valuations
£35,000 - £55,000 per annum (DOE) plus car allowance and benefits.
Capstone Property Recruitment has partnered with a global leader in commercial real estate consultancy services. The company have core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services, global occupier services, investment management, tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
This is an excellent opportunity to work specifically in their Central London Valuations team, based in the West End. This is a fantastic opportunity for an MRICS qualified surveyor to join a leading team operating in a fast paced and dynamic market.
- Undertake existing valuation mandates and start to build contacts to attract new business
- Work primarily for loan security, accounts and management purposes but will also be involved with some agency and advisory mandates
- Work in an efficient and successful manner
- Prepare valuations and strategic advice to a wide variety of clients
- Be able to take day to day responsibility for execution of instructions under minimum supervision
- Coordinate the use of larger teams across the valuation department (UK and Europe)
- To promote the service line to existing and prospective clients
- To start to develop a profile in the marketplace through building key client relationships
- Play an active role in the development of more junior team members
- To prepare valuation reports, in various formats
To be considered:
- Competent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- MRICS qualified desired but not essential
- Commercial valuation experience preferred
- Experience of dealing with trading data for operating properties
- Familiarity with operating assets would be an advantage
- Familiar with Argus Valuation software desired but not essential
- Analytical skills to be able to draw out market trends and information
- Analysis of P&L data and other operational metrics for trading entities
- Able to form and justify opinions on property values
- Confidence in prioritisation and working to deadlines
- Able to see things from the client's viewpoint
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates