SENIOR SURVEYOR | PROPERTY ASSET MANAGEMENT
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus bonus, and package.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global property consultancy who offer agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural Sectors.
The Property Asset Management team is looking to recruit a surveyor who would feel comfortable providing full property management services on a mixed-use central London strategic property management mandate.
- Routine liaison / correspondence with the client, facilities managers, solicitors, tenants, landlords, internal service lines and regional office together with third party advisers where appropriate.
- Rent collection, arrears and bad debt reporting for appx. 150 commercial tenants.
- Service charge management and reporting for appx. 35 buildings and two estate charges
- Responsible for overseeing the ongoing maintenance and upkeep of all buildings to ensure the estate presents well to the public.
- Assisting the client and their insurance broker with providing the required information for the annual insurance renewal and overseeing any claims made
- Working with the wider team, take ownership of the department's property management system for the instruction, to ensure all data is correct and reporting accurate and of a high standard.
- Maintaining an occupier engagement plan and tracker
- Maintaining and collecting retail/ restaurant tenants' turnover information
- Provide transactional support for lease events and new lettings.
- Contribute toward the client's annual business plan and budget setting process.
- MRICS Qualified, with 3 years post qualified experience
- A strong property management background.
- Landlord and Tenant experience would be beneficial
- Property relevant degree preferred.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and be able to interact well with a wide range of people.
- The commitment and determination to act effectively and professionally on behalf of the client
- Driven and motivated and able to manage multiple deadlines and changing priorities with the ability to motivate and direct others where appropriate.
- Experience of working with mixed use buildings across a variety of asset classes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates