Senior Surveyor: Property and Asset Management
£35,000 - £45,000 plus car allowance and benefits
This is an excellent role for a Senior Surveyor who has experience within commercial, industrial or retail management experience. This role is based in the Canary Wharf office, and will require you to be out visiting the client portfolio regularly.
The role will be focused on managing a key client which is an international investment management group.
- Tenant Liaison and acting as the first point of contact.
- Service Charge management
- Lease Management and leasing with the asset management tenant/ tenant with any queries
- Purchase Order Management
- Liaising with the in house credit control team and external tenant accountants
- Rent Management and liaising with the asset management team/ tenants
- Work on projects with the asset management team, which may include new developments, moves, refurbishments
- Quarterly Management Reports and meetings; this role involves a high level of communication between external managers, letting agents etc. .
- Dealing with tenants who have financial issues such as liquidation, rent arrears etc.
- Portfolio Asset Management
- Degree educated
- Ideally MRICS qualified
- Strategic property management knowledge
- A background of management within Real Estate Consultancy/ client side / occupier
To apply for this role please get in touch with myself, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000/07539 780121 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates