SENIOR SURVEYOR | Corporate Estates Management
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus bonus, and package.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading international property consultancy where the corporate estates management team require a candidate who will undertake full responsibility for day-to-day delivery of all Estates Management matters within the defined region and in line with the contract.
The successful candidate will feel comfortable managing a diverse portfolio of real estate properties which may include operational client managed units, sub-let commercial units and residential units.
- Develop and maintain landlord relationships. Effectively manage resolution of disputes with landlords and subtenants.
- Prepare service charge budgets and complete reconciliations within agreed timescales and in adherence with the RICS Professional Statement.
- Supported by the client's Capital Projects Team, prepare, and submit all applications for Landlord's consent and pursue until completion.
- Engage with stakeholders as required to support Client's operational requirements, eg FM partners, Health and Safety, Capital Projects, Lawyers, etc.
- Co-ordinate Account service line leads in order to support overall client delivery objectives, eg Lease Advisory, Building Consultancy, Business Rates, Transaction Management, etc.
- Supported by our Lease Administration and Finance teams:-
- ensure that all on account and ad hoc payments are validated and paid within the terms of each lease
- ensure that all sub-tenant demands are accurately raised and arrears collected or managed accordingly to mitigate financial risk to the client.
- Responsible for ensuring surplus assets are disposed of in the most cost effective way to mitigate the client's long term liability.
- Ensure client assets are inspected on a regular basis to ensure compliance with lease terms are met, and profit generative or cost avoidance opportunities are maximised.
- RICS qualified
- Experience of both tenant and landlord representation
- Strong knowledge of real estate leases and obligations
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel and Outlook
- Very good analytical skills, attention to details and organisation skills
- Excellent communication, conflict-resolution, and negotiation skills
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Full clean driving licence and willing/able to travel
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates