SENIOR SURVEYOR; COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
£40,000 - £45,000 PER ANNUM, PLUS CAR ALLOWANCE, BONUS, COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
LONDON, EXCELLENT AGILE WORKING STRUCTURE
My client is a leading consultancy, looking to grow the professional team of experienced commercial Property Managers, reporting directly to a Director. The individual will be responsible for a number of the business's most valuable management clients, to support the continued excellent client services. The role will involve managing a mixed commercial portfolio reporting directly to clients and will offer excellent opportunity for progression.
- Manage a mixed portfolio of properties located across London and the UK
- Apply knowledge and experience in all aspects of property management to clients' requirements through the management process, including service charges, lease management, L&T services, health and safety and day-to-day property management
- Carrying out routine inspections of properties
- Liaising with third-party contractors to ensure the maintenance of the properties are executed in a cost-effective manner and to a professional standard
- Coordinating with the accounts team on financial queries in relation to invoicing, service charges etc
To be considered
- MRICS, not essential but desirable
- 4-6 years' experience in commercial property management
- Ability to work both on your own and as a team
- Exceptional communicator both written and verbal
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ariane Freebody 020 3757 5016.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates