Senior Surveyor; Central London Valuations
£35,000 - £50,000 per annum plus car allowance and benefits.
Capstone Property Recruitment has partnered with a global leader in commercial real estate consultancy services. The firm creates significant value for its clients by providing insights to occupiers and investors on a local and global basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work specifically in the Central London Valuations team, based in the West End. The team provides a variety of valuation work to a range of top tier clients.
- Undertake existing valuation mandates and start to build contacts to attract new business
- Work primarily for loan security, accounts and management purposes but will also be involved with some agency and advisory mandates
- Understanding and building complex cash flows and investment scenarios in Excel and Argus Developer
- Good knowledge of Argus Enterprise and Valcap.
- Prepare valuations and strategic advice to a wide variety of clients
- Be able to take day to day responsibility for execution of instructions under minimum supervision
- Coordinate the use of larger teams across the valuation department (UK and Europe)
- Play an active role in the development of more junior team members
- To prepare valuation reports, in various formats
To be considered:
- Competent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- MRICS qualified desired but not essential
- Commercial valuation experience preferred
- Experience of dealing with trading data for operating properties
- Familiarity with operating assets would be an advantage
- Familiar with Argus Valuation software desired but not essential
- Analytical skills to be able to draw out market trends and information
- Analysis of P&L data and other operational metrics for trading entities
- Able to form and justify opinions on property values
- Confidence in prioritisation and working to deadlines
- Able to see things from the client's viewpoint
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates