Senior Surveyor, Capital Markets; Office Advisory
£50,000 - £65,000 per annum, plus package and bonus
Capstone Property Recruitment have been retained by a Global Real Estate Consultancy to source a Senior Surveyor level position to join the London Capital Markets team. As a result of the exponential growth in the Flexible Office sector in London, this opportunity will further grow the department and increase the wealth of knowledge within the team.
Offering a high-level of responsibility for winning new business, this role will build and nurture relationships both internally and externally. This individual will deliver knowledge and insight of the flexible office sector within pitching scenarios, and in meetings, alongside managing a broad spectrum of rapidly moving projects from initial market research through to completion. Most importantly, creating value through offering occupiers advise to revaluate their real estate portfolios, and delivering an exceptional aftercare process.
- Good knowledge of the serviced office sector, provider package differences, office provider terms and negotiation points
- Autonomously manage fast paced projects from inception to completion, with full understanding of the serviced office sales cycle
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients, actively developing business opportunities internally through various sources
- High level of initiative and ability to bring new ideas to the wider team such as processes, marketing, innovation and insight
- Willingness to develop understanding of flexible office sector, building expertise and developing a reputation both within and outside the Organisation
- Create and develop long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships to ensure client satisfaction, both internal and external. Including occupiers and office providers
- Manage or contribute to initial discussions, supporting with tenders, reporting documents, delivering client pitches / presentations
- Identify cross-selling opportunities for other areas of the wider business
- Strong market knowledge across the flexible office sector
- High-level communication ability and client facing experience
- Experienced in networking, building relationships internally and externally. Striving to develop a pipeline of business opportunities by using high level of initiative
- Team player, ability to focus on delivering a collective approach with traditional agency teams to exceed client expectation
- Proven track record in managing sales cycle and exceeding sales targets
- Business development and client relationship management, experienced in networking
- IT skills, Microsoft Packages
For more information or to be considered for this opportunity please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ariane Freebody 020 3757 5016.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates