£35000 - £45000 per annum + Car allowance, benefits, bonus
about 2 years ago
Senior Surveyor - Bristol Office
The Property and Asset Management team in an independent chartered surveying firm based in Bristol are looking for a Management Surveyor.
The role will be to focus on client requirements in order to maximise the value of the management process and advise on the client's overall strategy for the property.
The role will encompass all aspects of management predominately working a range of office and industrial properties across teh West of England.
The role will suit someone who has experience in the managment of multi let offices and to be a good communicator, be self-motivated and have a good eye for detail.
Perhaps you are looking for a promotion? a more varied position? Are you thinking of relocating to Bristol?
* You will be responsible for the day to day running of a number of commercial properties
* Work closely with accounts to ensure rent and service charge demands are sent out in
* Setting, managing and reporting on annual maintenance and FM budgets
* Undertake asset management work as required and under direction
* Liaising with several other departments to ensure delivery of all relevant services to the properties managed and to the client
* Client liaison and tenant meetings
* Competitive salary
* Transparent bonus scheme
* Mobile telephone
* Flexible working
* Auto enrolment pension scheme
* Life insurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Flexible benefits including health cash plan and retail discounts
* Professional subscription/fees
* Continuing Professional Development
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates